Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What true love looks like.

Would you like to see a picture of love and sacrifice?

Or, as the Pillsbury Dough Boy says, "Nothing says lovin' like something from the oven."


Why yes, that would be homemade-from-scratch lassagne! And yes, I did make it with my own two hands even though I feel majorly crummy.

Oh, and did I mention the homemade-from-scratch chicken pot pie that I cooked yesterday, even though death was knocking at my door? And when I say from scratch, I mean from scratch. No canned soup, no Bisquick, no processed chicken.

Okay, so maybe I was feeling just a little guilty about the frozen pizza we had for Sunday dinner.

3 comments:

thecoolmom said...

Looks totally delish! Great job. Hope you are feeling much better now. Thanks for stopping by to say hi at Teachable Spirit.

kimodified said...

wow, you rock!
especially to do that while sick! That's true love for sure.

Vandoren Academy said...

That lasagna looks so good! The moment I saw it my mouth started to water! Thank you so much for your comment. I'm going to work on the craftsman look and see if that may be a go. Great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails