Friday, February 22, 2008

Things that inspire...

Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong country. Much of American "fashion" does not appeal to me. However, I just love the things made by this designer! Gudrun Sjoden I get so excited when a catalog shows up in the mail. I also like that there is variety in her designs. Sadly, the prices are beyond me, but I can look, can't I? I am hoping to spend some time sewing for myself some day...and I hope to make a comfortable wardrobe that is an expression of me.

If you should take some time to browse around her site, you may even see the 66 year old designer wearing some of her clothes. I loved her Autumn 2007 collection. You can glimpse a bit of it if you mouse over the "Right Now" tab at the top and click on the "Gundrun's Favorites."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails