Friday, January 29, 2010

Quilt Along!

Button

I love to visit the blog "i have to say..." and I am thrilled to tell you that Randi is hosting a quilt-along. Whether you are a novice or an experienced quilter, it's not too late to join! It will be 6 weeks of easy, step-by-step instructions in small, bite-sized do-able chunks. You can read more about it here.

I am thinking of using these fabrics to go into my living room, which has deep, rich, pumpkin walls, an oriental rug with cranberry red, golds and blues, and a sofa with greens, reds, golds and a touch of the pumpkin color.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Such pretty fabrics. They are going to make one incredibly wonderful quilt. Blessings, Jules

Anna said...

I wish I could justify another project right now. But I must work on what I already have. Maybe I could work on the quilt I started 10 years ago.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails